VOC-compliant Castle® Engine Enamel contains no fluorocarbons, vinyl chloride, methylene chloride, or lead. The paint is non-toxic when dry. Resists heat up to 500°F. Castle® offers a wide range of colors. Consult a paint chart for specific colors.
1. Make sure surface to be painted is clean and dry.
2. Shake well and use at room temperature (70°F).
3. Hold can 10 to 12 inches from surfaces.
4. Remember that two thin coats are best.
5. If recoating is required, apply second coat as soon as first coat is dry (about 15 minutes).
Store below 120°F.
- Color – varies
- Specific Gravity – 0.7
- Flash Point – -142°F
- Odor – solvent
- Density – 4.0
- Cleaning – N/A
Print this page.
Download PDF: C1601-01_Enamel-Gloss_Black