VOC-compliant Finger Lakes Spotless™ Car Wash is a neutral-pH formula car soap safe for polished finishes, metals, and the skin. It is a liquid concentrate designed to create mounds of cleaning suds that penetrate and loosen dirt and grease. Special sheeting action assures rapid, spot-free drying with no residue. One ounce will clean 10 or more cars. ** Also available in a hard water solution**
- Aluminum Siding
1. Vehicle surface should be cool and out of the sun.
2. Pour 2 ounces of Spotless into a clean empty bucket.
3. Activate suds with a strong stream of water (approx. 3 gallons).
4. Wash one section at a time with suds, starting at the top.
5. Hose off thoroughly after each section. Rinse with Castle® Seal Spray Wax to leave a protective coating between washes.
6. Wipe off with a chamois.
7. Replace water in bucket throughout the day, never adding more Spotless™ Car Wash.
8. For automatic car wash, dilute ¼ oz per gallon of water.
- 12 oz (#FLSC7012) 24/case
- 1 gal (#FLSC70128) 4/case
- 5 gal (#FLSC7005) pail
- 15 gal (#FLSC7015) drum
- 30 gal (#FLSC7030) drum
- 55 gal (#FLSC7055) drum
FLSC7012, FLSC70128, FLSC7005, FLSC7015, FLSC7030, FLSC7055
Print this page.