Castle® Professional Sandable Primer™ is available in three colors: Red Oxide, Gray, and Black. This fast dry formula makes metal rust resistant, hides minor imperfections, and sands down to a perfect smoothness. It can be used on wood, metal and fiberglass.
- Auto Shop Repairs
- School Buses
- Frame Repair
1. For best results, spray at room temperature.
2. Make sure surface is clean and dry. Pre-clean metal with Castle® 2-Way Solvent.
3. Shake well before and during use.
4. Two thin coats will be more effective than one heavy coat. Release spray button after each stroke; overlap.
5. DO NOT cover with a continuous spray. Release spray button after each stroke; overlap.
6. After use, clear spray head by inverting can and spraying until only pressure escapes.
Store below 120°F.
- Color: gray
- Specific Gravity: 0.8
- Flash Point: -40°F
- Odor: solvent
- Density: 4.0
- Freeze Stable: yes
Print this page.